Trafsoft offer our personal services on a contract basis to your company.
See a Demo - You need Adobe Flash Player.
If you do not have it, you can download it from here
The benefits to your company:
- Cost effective
- No overhead company costs
- Time cost (hourly rate negotiable), or a competitive quotation per project.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Complete service
- Planning of Road Network and Guidance Sign System;
- System Design of Road Signs;
- Inventory of Road Signs;
- Detail Design of Road Signs;
- Schedule of quantities
Using RSDU we will be able to do the designs in a much shorter time than it will take your cad designer to do it manually, thus increase your profit margin on a project.
No design errors.
Conform to SADC Road Traffic Signs Manuals. All types of road signs i.e. GD's (Ground mounted signs including map types), overhead signs, toll signs, warning and regulatory as well as any “special” sign. Deliverable can be in any format required i.e. DXF, DWG, EMF, WMF, PDF. Print outs of designs for final approval.
We offer 30 years of traffic engineering experience. Any type of CAD draughting.
Below is a short summary of projects I have done system and detail design of:
- N4 Maputo Corridor (TRAC).
- N4 Platinum Highway (Bakwena)
- North West Provincial Roads.
- Pretoria, Centurion, Midrand, Boksburg, Edenvale, Freestate, System Design and detail design.
- Battlefields in the Freestate.
- Mpumalanga Provincial Roads.
- System and detail design for Swaziland Tourism Authority.
- Of these local authorities, local destinations, tourism signs, system and detail design of road signs including warning and regulatory signs was implemented.
On site field inventories for these projects was also done.